Thursday 3 June 2010

Whoop!!!

At long last Last of the Summer Wine has been cancelled!!! This calls for some form of celebration. This show for me is one of the most depressing and boring shows ever to grace the screens. It is synonymous with the horrible feelings on a Sunday night knowing that a Monday morning is soon to follow. There should be uplifting shows on a Sunday night or shows telling you how lucky you are, not village comedy's like this. Mind you I don't really watch television anymore, ever since Iplayer there is absolutely no need to sit through mind numbingly boring programs when it's possible to watch whatever I want whenever I want. Other programs that I would be quite happy about getting the axe include; Eastenders, Coronation Street, Hollyoaks, anything with a panel of judges, the next top model series, Songs of Praise and Loose Women. Just thinking about them has made me angry. I would be so much happier if the schedules were purely filled with news, documentaries and funny comedy programs. Oh well I can't have everything. Anyway here's proof that Last of the Summer Wine has been cancelled if anybody thought it was too good to be true: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/bbc/7798220/Last-of-the-Summer-Wine-axed-after-almost-40-years.html

No comments:

Post a Comment