Wednesday 30 June 2010

Malcolm Tucker I Love Thee

One of my favourite tv comedies ever to of graced the screens is 'The Thick of It', a brilliant political comedy by Armando Iannucci. One of my favourite characters is the magnificant and terrifying Malcolm Tucker who is played by Peter Capaldi who plays this role sublimely well. Not at all like the other characters he's played such as his character in 'Local Hero' or in 'The Vicar of Dibley'. Anyway here is some of my favourite Malcolm-eske quotes:
1)"Come the fuck in or fuck the fuck off!"
2)"You are a real boring fuck. Sorry, I know you disapprove of swearing so I'll sort that out: you are a boring F, star, star, CUNT!"
3)“Darling, I wouldn’t piss on you if you were fucking allergic to piss.”
4)“You’re so back-bench, you’ve actually fucking fallen off. You’re out by the fucking bins where I put you."
5)“Get over here. Now. Might be advisable to wear brown trousers and a shirt the colour of blood.”

No comments:

Post a Comment