Friday 23 July 2010

Terry Pratchett

At last I have started reading the Terry Pratchett books, I can't believe I left it so long! They are a wonderful mix of wit and escapism which I am desperately in need of. I haven't been addicted to a book in a long while but each one of these demands my attention right through to the end. Wonderba I can't complement Terry enough.

Also another recent love is that for the Toy Story films. The third being a particularly fine film which made me laugh more than a lot of comedies I've seen. A truly emotional and funny film truly accesible to all the family. I think when I saw it there was only about 5% of the people in audience under the age of 16. Wonderful!

2 comments:

  1. :)
    Terry is awesome. Read Small Gods!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.redbubble.com/people/crackers1967/art/13212-11-waving-not-drowning

    ReplyDelete